Microsoft has launched a Top Architect Contest in India. There are fabulous prizes along with entry to Tech-Ed 2009 which is going to be held at Hyderabad from 13-15 May 2009. This contest will evaluate your architectural skills. The problem statement is given as "India Election Pedia – A DIGITAL MESH". The evaluation of the design will be done by a team of senior architects at Microsoft.
- The Architects with the TOP-10 entries will receive a MICROSOFT-branded WATCH each.
- The Architects with the TOP-3 entries will be invited to attend Tech.Ed-India 2009 – scheduled to be held at Hyderabad on 13-15 May, 2009 – for FREE. Benefits will include:
- Reimbursement of Travel & Stay; and
- FREE entry to Tech.Ed-India 2009.
- The two (2) Contest Runners-Up will each receive a WINDOWS MOBILE PHONE.
- The Contest Winner will receive the Grand Prize of a WINDOWS VISTA LAPTOP.